Thank you for choosing to shop with Karine & Co. We understand you may have some questions so we hope that the information below will help. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We are delighted to announce that we are offering FREE DELIVERY to the UK on all order over £30.00. Where possible we endeavour to have your goods packaged and dispatched the same day however we ask that you allow 2 – 4 working days for delivery.
- Whilst we endeavour to keep our website up to date from time to time we may find that your item is "Out of Stock". In the unlikely event this occurs we will contact you immediately to notify you when the item will be back in stock or to suggest a suitable alternative. If you prefer you have the option to cancel and a full refund will be issued.
Here at Karine & Co, we understand that the items you order may not be suitable. For this reason we offer a no quibbles return policy. In line with European Law our customers have the right to cancel their purchase within 14 days from receiving the item(s). If you decide to cancel an order all items must be returned in the original packaging and in an unworn/unused/initial state/condition. Returned items that are not in an acceptable condition will be returned to you. If items are returned to us, because you simply no longer need or want them, you will be responsible for the return cost of the postage.
If you decide to cancel your purchase within 14 working days of the date of you receive your item(s), please return to us and include a note stating clearly the reason for return. For your own peace of mind we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. We will not accept responsibility for the item until it has been delivered to us.
Karine & Co. will not reimburse postage charge.
For hygiene reasons earrings cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
At Karine & Co we pride ourselves on selecting only the highest quality products for sale online and in store. We ensure all products are carefully packaged before postage. In the unlikely event that you receive an item which is faulty, or has been damaged in transit you must contact us immediately either by telephone or via email, stating your name, order number and a detailed explanation of the fault. We will endeavour to rectify the situation at the earliest possible opportunity and with minimal inconvenience to you our customer.
Karine & Co. will not reimburse any postage charge for any items returned to us after 14 days.
- To provide optimum credit card security and keep your personal information completely safe, we use Sagepay to handle credit card transactions. For your peace of mind Karine & Co do not have access to your card details when you buy from us online as all payments are processed on Sagepays secure pages. All internet browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox and Netscape are fully compatible with the 100% Secure pages found in the checkout area of Karineandco.com. For your peace of mind the whole of the checkout area is 100% secure, detailed by the 'secure' golden padlock (Internet Explorer & Firefox users) and key (Netscape users) displayed in the area at the bottom of your browser or at the top if using Internet Explorer. When paying by credit or debit card you can be assured your financial details are at absolutely NO RISK and are 100% SAFE.
- To comply with current laws, the Karine & Co website is designed to be as accessible as possible. Alternative text is used to describe the function of each visual (logos, product images, etc.) for those with images disabled or those who use screen readers, and CSS is used to provide consistent structure and style. It is also possible for users to increase the text size of our site if necessary. Please view your internet browsers support section for further information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To read our full terms and conditions please click here.